Policies and Procedures
General Assembly is the largest annual gathering of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). The General Assembly offers an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to meet face-to-face with pastors, leaders, and decision-makers from across the country and around the world. These individuals have a strong influence on the decisions for services, vendors, and resources of their churches, ministries, and organizations.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with church members and workers, build name recognition and market your organization’s products and programs, and maximize your exposure and visibility through sponsorship opportunities
To view 2022 Exhibitors click HERE
Selling from Exhibit Booth:
If you would like to sell your merchandise from your booth, you must register and pay to do so. You must also submit a detailed list of items to be sold to email@example.com by May 5, 2023.
The additional price is:
- $350 – In the Exhibit Hall
- Any organization selling tangible goods at their exhibit booth is required to collect and remit all appropriate Tennessee Sales Tax.
Hotels and Housing
- The hotel information link is on your registration confirmation email.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We request that all exhibitors stay in the contracted hotel(s). Register early!
Download the Exhibitor Services Kit – available in late April – early May.
- Your kit will give you information on how to order: furniture, carpet, electricity, and other services will be provided in your service kit.
Items must be received by the following dates:
- Logo for Commissioner Tote Bag due
- Exhibit Booth price will increase by $100
- Selling From Booth – deadline to submit a detailed list of items to be sold to email@example.com.
- Large Screen Advertisement approval deadline
- Tote Bag insert artwork deadline
- All organizations logo for sponsorships and event app deadline
- Large Screen Advertisement final artwork due.
- Exhibitor Move-in
MAY 12 – Full Refund
MAY 13 – MAY 22 – ½ Registration Fee
AFTER MAY 23 – No refund except in extraordinary circumstances
Apply for approval as an Exhibitor
- Write a Letter of Request
- Use your organization letterhead
- Address letter to the PCA Administrative Committee
- Include specific information regarding your organization that would assist the Committee in making its decision.
- Complete the Exhibitor Statement of Mission and Purpose
There are three times a year that exhibitors can submit application for approval, October, April, and June. We encourage all potential exhibitors to send in their forms by September for the October meeting. Doing so guarantees when registration opens in December, approved new exhibitors will be able to sign-up immediately. The latter approval dates still provide opportunities to exhibit, but if you are interested in the current year, the earlier the submission the better!
If you have thought about exhibiting at GA but are not sure if you are able to attend that year, we encourage you to make sure that you fill out the paperwork to become an approved exhibitor. Being approved as an exhibitor does not mean that you must exhibit with us at General Assembly in a given year, it means that you are able to register any year in the next 5 years.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions!
Submit paperwork by March 24, 2023 for the April AC meeting.
Mail: PCA Administrative Committee
1700 N. Brown Road, Suite 105
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Interested in being a Sponsor?
Sponsorship and promotional options have expanded! There are many opportunities at different price points, allowing your organization to select the choices that are best for you.
- Internet Sponsorship
- Assembly Wide Seminar Sponsorship
- Seminar Sponsorship
- Tote Bag Inserts
- Large Screen Advertisements
- Flexible Sponsorship Packages
- Exclusive Limited Availability Options
- Brand Recognition Tools
Check out our 2023 Guide to Sponsorship. (Coming soon!)
To learn how to be a sponsor, email email@example.com.
Policies and Procedures
Click the button below to read the exhibitors procedures.
What is the date and location of the PCA General Assembly?
The PCA General Assembly will be held at Renasant Convention Center, 255 N Main St, Memphis, TN 38103, June 13 – June 16, 2023.
I have never exhibited at General Assembly. What do I need to do?
All organizations must be approved by the Administrative Committee to exhibit. See the New Exhibitor web page for details.
I missed the deadline for new exhibitors. Can I still exhibit?
Depending on booth availability, it may be possible for you to exhibit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How many people come to General Assembly?
More than 2,500 pastors, elders, church planters, chaplains, campus ministers, missionaries, seminary professors, students and more.
I am a registered exhibitor. When will I get my booth number?
You will receive your booth number in late April – early May, in an email from Hollins Exposition Services. Booth numbers may be subject to change.
Can I see the Exhibit Hall Floor Layout?
The Exhibit Hall Floor Layout will be coming soon! The floor layout and booth numbers may be subject to change.
How do I arrange for power, wired Internet, carpet, furniture, and other extras for my booth?
Order forms for carpet, furniture, and other extras will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit in late April – early May. Electricity and wired Internet are available through the Renasant Convention Center.
When can I set up and take down my exhibit booth?
Set-up will begin in the afternoon on Monday. All booths must be completely set up by Noon on Tuesday. Exhibitors may take down their booths after 7:00 pm on Thursday. All exhibit materials must be removed from the hall no later than 8:00 am, Friday, to avoid additional charges.
If I am selling from my booth, do I need to charge sales tax?
Any organization selling from their booth may research Tennessee sales tax requirements at https://revenue.support.tn.gov/hc/en-us
Contact us at email@example.com.