Policies and Procedures
General Assembly is the largest annual gathering of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). The General Assembly offers an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to meet face-to-face with pastors, leaders, and decision-makers from across the country and around the world. These individuals have a strong influence on the decisions for services, vendors, and resources of their churches, ministries, and organizations.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with church members and workers, build name recognition and market your organization’s products and programs, and maximize your exposure and visibility through sponsorship opportunities
The 48th General Assembly has been postponed until 2021 in St. Louis. For information about 2020 registrations, please click here.
Registration will open the first of December for all approved exhibitors! If you’re not yet approved, click here!
Selling from Exhibit Booth:
If you would like to sell your merchandise from your booth, you must register and pay to do so. You must also submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21, 2021.
The additional price is:
- $350 – In the Exhibit Hall
- Any organization selling tangible goods at their exhibit booth is required to collect and remit all appropriate Missouri sales tax.
Hotels and Housing
- The hotel information link is on your registration confirmation email.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, contact us at email@example.com.
- We request that all exhibitors stay in the contracted hotel(s). Register early!
Download the Exhibitor Services Kit – available in late April – early May.
The kit is provided by Hollins Exposition Services via email.
- Details to order furniture, carpet, and other services
- Electricity and wired Internet are provided by the America’s Center
- You will need your booth number to order
Items must be received by the following dates:
- General Assembly App deadline to submit your organization’s information. The app will include a list of registered exhibitors. For your organization to appear on the list, please fill out the form below by May 1, 2021.
- Selling From Booth – deadline to submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advance shipments may begin arriving at the Hollins warehouse. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Advance rate deadline to order electricity or wired Internet from the America’s Center
- Discount rate deadline to order materials with Hollins (furniture, carpet, etc.). See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Last day for shipments to arrive at Hollins warehouse without surcharge. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Exhibitor Move-in
Apply for approval as an Exhibitor
- Write a Letter of Request
- Use your organization letterhead
- Address letter to the PCA Administrative Committee
- Include specific information regarding your organization that would assist the Committee in making its decision.
- Complete the Exhibitor Statement of Mission and Purpose
Submit paperwork by April 1, 2021
Mail: PCA Administrative Committee
1700 N. Brown Road, Suite 105
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Interested in being a Sponsor?
Sponsorship and promotional options have expanded! There are many opportunities at different price points, allowing your organization to select the choices that are best for you.
- Internet sponsorship
- Assembly wide seminar sponsorship
- Seminar sponsorship
- Tote bag inserts
- Large screen ads
- Flexible Sponsorship Packages
- Exclusive Limited Availability Options
- Brand Recognition Tools
View the 2020 Guide to Sponsorship. 2021 information coming soon!
To learn how to be a sponsor, email email@example.com.
Policies and Procedures
Click the button below to read the exhibitors procedures.
What is the date and location of the PCA General Assembly?
The PCA General Assembly will be held at America’s Center, 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101, June 28 – July 2, 2021.
I have never exhibited at General Assembly. What do I need to do?
All organizations must be approved by the Administrative Committee to exhibit. See the New Exhibitor web page for details.
I missed the deadline for new exhibitors. Can I still exhibit?
Depending on booth availability, it may be possible for you to exhibit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How many people come to General Assembly?
More than 2,000 pastors, elders, church planters, chaplains, campus ministers, missionaries, seminary professors, students and more.
I am a registered exhibitor. When will I get my booth number?
You will receive your booth number in late April – early May, in an email from Hollins Exposition Services. Booth numbers may be subject to change.
Can I see the Exhibit Hall Floor Layout?
The Exhibit Hall Floor Layout will be coming soon! The floor layout and booth numbers may be subject to change.
How do I arrange for power, wired Internet, carpet, furniture, and other extras for my booth?
Order forms for carpet, furniture, and other extras will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit provided by Hollins Exposition Services in late April – early May. Electricity and wired Internet are available through the hotel.
When can I set up and take down my exhibit booth?
Set-up will begin in the afternoon on Monday. All booths must be completely set up by Noon on Tuesday. Exhibitors may take down their booths after 7:00 pm on Thursday. All exhibit materials must be removed from the hall no later than Noon, Friday, to avoid additional charges.
If I am selling from my booth, do I need to charge sales tax?
Any organization selling from their booth may research Missouri sales tax requirements at https://dor.mo.gov/business/sales/.
Contact us at email@example.com.