- $450 – Teaching and Ruling Elders
- $300 – Elders from churches with less than $100,000 in annual income (per their 2018 statistics)
- $150 – Honorably Retired Teaching Elders
- $150 – Ruling Elder Emeritus
Scholarships are available.
- Once your registration is processed you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email or you need to make changes to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Information will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- General Assembly Information Book – Will be mailed after your registration.
- Commissioner Handbook – Login information will be emailed to registered commissioners in May 2020.
Refunds must be requested in writing. Please send requests to email@example.com.
- January 1 – May 14, 2020 – receive a full refund
- May 15 – May 28, 2020 – receive half of a refund
- No refund will be considered after May 28, 2020
Registration is now open!
*Once you register online, you may receive two emails, one a confirmation and the second a donation processed. This is not a duplicate charge, simply an additional email. You can disregard the donation processed email – we are working diligently to fix this!
Registration is still available for sponsorship or other options such as:
- Assembly-wide seminar sponsorship
- Seminar sponsorship
- Tote bag inserts
- Large screen ads
Learn more about extra options in our 2020 Guide to Sponsorship.
- $700 – For registration received by April 30
- $800 – For registration received May 1 or later
Most exhibit booths are 10’ x 10′ booths, which includes a draped table, two chairs, and a wastebasket.
Selling from Exhibit Booth:
If you would like to sell your merchandise from your booth, you must submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2020.
The additional price is:
- $350 – In the Exhibit Hall
- Any organization selling tangible goods at their exhibit booth is required to collect and remit all appropriate Alabama sales tax.
Hotels and Housing
- The hotel information link is on your registration confirmation email.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, contact us at email@example.com.
- We request that all exhibitors stay in the contracted hotel(s). Register early!
Download the Exhibitor Services Kit – available in late April – early May.
The kit is provided by Hollins Exposition Services via email.
- Details to order furniture, carpet, and other services
- Electricity and wired Internet are provided by the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- You will need your booth number to order
Items must be received by the following dates:
- General Assembly App deadline to submit your organization’s information. The app will include a list of registered exhibitors. For your organization to appear on the list, please fill out the form below by April 10, 2020.
- Selling From Booth – deadline to submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advance shipments may begin arriving at the Hollins warehouse. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Advance rate deadline to order electricity or wired Internet from the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Discount rate deadline to order materials with Hollins (furniture, carpet, etc.). See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Last day for shipments to arrive at Hollins warehouse without surcharge. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Exhibitor Move-in
Women and Family Registration
If you would prefer to download a registration form and mail it in and pay by check, please click on the respective links below.