The 48th General Assembly has been postponed until 2021 in St. Louis. Commissioner registration is currently closed. For information about 2020 registrations, please click here.
- $450 – Teaching and Ruling Elders
- $300 – Elders from churches with less than $100,000 in annual income (per their 2020 statistics)
- $150 – Honorably Retired Teaching Elders
- $150 – Ruling Elder Emeritus
Scholarships are available.
- Once your registration is processed you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email or you need to make changes to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Information will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- General Assembly Information Book – Will be mailed after your registration.
- Commissioner Handbook – Login information will be emailed to registered commissioners in May 2021.
Refunds must be requested in writing. Please send requests to email@example.com.
- January 1 – May 26, 2021 – receive a full refund
- May 27 – June 9, 2021 – receive half of a refund
- No refund will be considered after June 9, 2021
The 48th General Assembly has been postponed until 2021 in St. Louis. Exhibitor registration is currently closed. For information about 2020 registrations, please click here.
Registration will open the first of December for all approved exhibitors! If you’re not yet approved, click here!
Selling from Exhibit Booth:
If you would like to sell your merchandise from your booth, you must submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21, 2021.
The additional price is:
- $350 – In the Exhibit Hall
- Any organization selling tangible goods at their exhibit booth is required to collect and remit all appropriate Missouri sales tax.
Hotels and Housing
- The hotel information link is on your registration confirmation email.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, contact us at email@example.com.
- We request that all exhibitors stay in the contracted hotel(s). Register early!
Download the Exhibitor Services Kit – available in late April – early May.
The kit is provided by Hollins Exposition Services via email.
- Details to order furniture, carpet, and other services
- Electricity and wired Internet are provided by the America’s Center
- You will need your booth number to order
Items must be received by the following dates:
- General Assembly App deadline to submit your organization’s information. The app will include a list of registered exhibitors. For your organization to appear on the list, please fill out the form below by May 1, 2021.
- Selling From Booth – deadline to submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advance shipments may begin arriving at the Hollins warehouse. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Advance rate deadline to order electricity or wired Internet from the America’s Center
- Discount rate deadline to order materials with Hollins (furniture, carpet, etc.). See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Last day for shipments to arrive at Hollins warehouse without surcharge. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Exhibitor Move-in
Women and Family Registration
The 48th General Assembly has been postponed until 2021 in St. Louis. Family registration is currently closed. For information about 2020 registrations, please click here.