St. Louis, Missouri | June 28 – July 2, 2021
St. Louis, MO, America’s Convention Center, June 28-July 2, 2021
For the latest information about the Coronavirus and General Assembly, please click here.
Thank you to those who donated your General Assembly registration fees in 2020! You made it possible for us to continue our ministry of connecting the PCA. We continue to see the Lord’s goodness demonstrated by the churches and individuals that encourage and support us through your prayers and financial gifts.
- $450 – Teaching and Ruling Elders
- $300 – Elders from churches with less than $100,000 in annual income (per their 2020 statistics)
- $150 – Honorably Retired Teaching Elders
- $150 – Ruling Elder Emeritus
Scholarships are available.
- Once your registration is processed you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email or you need to make changes to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Information will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- General Assembly Information Book – Will be mailed out after your registration.
- Commissioner Handbook – Login information will be emailed to registered commissioners a month prior to GA.
Early registrations are vital for financing the upcoming General Assembly (and we are exceedingly grateful for those who so register every year). Registering now also ensures immediate access to the Commissioner Handbook when it is complete, as well as all related Assembly communications. If you register now and find you are unable to attend the General Assembly, then please follow the instructions below:
Please send your refund request in writing to email@example.com.
- Before May 26, 2021 – receive a full refund
- May 27-June 9, 2021 – receive half of a refund
- After June 9, 2021 – except for extraordinary circumstances, no refund will be considered.
Selling from Exhibit Booth:
If you would like to sell your merchandise from your booth, you must submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21, 2021.
The additional price is:
- $350 – In the Exhibit Hall
- Any organization selling tangible goods at their exhibit booth is required to collect and remit all appropriate Missouri sales tax.
Hotels and Housing
- The hotel information link is on your registration confirmation email.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, contact us at email@example.com.
- We request that all exhibitors stay in the contracted hotel(s). Register early!
Download the Exhibitor Services Kit – available in late April – early May.
The kit is provided by Hollins Exposition Services via email.
- Details to order furniture, carpet, and other services
- Electricity and wired Internet are provided by the America’s Center
- You will need your booth number to order
Items must be received by the following dates:
- General Assembly App deadline to submit your organization’s information. The app will include a list of registered exhibitors. For your organization to appear on the list, please fill out the form below by May 1, 2021.
- Selling From Booth – deadline to submit a detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advance shipments may begin arriving at the Hollins warehouse. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Advance rate deadline to order electricity or wired Internet from the America’s Center
- Discount rate deadline to order materials with Hollins (furniture, carpet, etc.). See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Last day for shipments to arrive at Hollins warehouse without surcharge. See Exhibitor Services Kit.
- Exhibitor Move-in