Docket and Schedules
Overtures to the 2024 General Assembly will be posted as they are received.
- Overture Guidelines and Deadlines, click here.
|OVERTURES SUBMITTED TO THE 51st GA||PRESBYTERY||ASSIGNED COMMITTEE||
(To read an overture, click on the title below)
|1||Piedmont Triad||CCB, OC||Original Overture #1: Vacated by the Presbytery
Current Overture #1: Amend BCO 35-1 and 35-8 Regarding Witness Eligibility
|2||Northern California||CCB, OC||Amend BCO 13-6 for Clarity in Transfers of Ordination|
|3||Pee Dee||CCB, OC||Grant Constitutional Status to BCO 53 re Preaching|
|4||Central Indiana||CCB, OC||Establish Study Committee for Judicial Rules Changes|
*For the 2023 Overtures, click here.
The 2024 General Assembly will be located at:
Greater Richmond Convention Center
403 N 3rd St.
Richmond, VA 23219
- Avis has provided the PCA discount number T121200 (enter this code in Discount Codes/AWD#)
- For reservations go to www.avis.com or call (800) 331-1600
- Up to 30% discounts are available depending on demand (vehicles in less demand have the greater discounts). Better discounts are available on the Avis site versus other travel websites.
Special Opportunity with Delta Airlines
The PCA Administrative Committee (AC) has arranged a small discount for those who wish to use Delta. You may receive a discount between 2-10%. Using this code may benefit the ministry of the Administrative Committee by helping us with future travel needs.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Presbyterian Church in America
Please click here to book your flights.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (EST) and refer to Meeting Event Code NM337
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
For helpful information, click HERE.
All the General Assembly documents will be available to registered commissioners on ShareFile on the following dates:
- Commissioner Handbook – a month prior to GA
- Supplement to the Commissioner Handbook – a week before GA
- Onsite Reports – as completed
Download the Citrix Files app for all your ShareFile needs below today!
*For new app users: You may be asked for the “subdomain” before you log in. Our subdomain is pcaga.
If you are a registered commissioner and need your login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food functions are a great way to celebrate your ministry with your supporters, alumni, and friends! Food functions are also a wonderful tool to gather new contacts, make new relationships, and extend the reach of your organization. If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
The Administrative Committee has the following volunteer needs in preparing for the 2024 General Assembly. Please volunteer your time, gather your friends and family, and come to serve the church together.
A Call for Floor Clerks
Serve the Assembly as a volunteer Floor Clerk! Each year we need about 40 responsible men to distribute materials, participate in the counting of votes, and otherwise keep the flow of business moving. Will you commit to serve your fellow elders this year? We need you!
- Dates: Tuesday, June 11 – Friday, June 14
- Location: onsite at General Assembly
- To volunteer: notify the Stated Clerk of your Presbytery. Sign-up coming soon!
Loading and Unloading
We need 10+ able bodied men and women or a youth group to help load the Administrative Committee Truck leading up to GA and after GA.
- Location: PCA Office Building, 1700 North Brown Road, Suite 105, Lawrenceville, GA
- To volunteer: contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communion Elder & Worship Ushers
Teaching and Ruling Elders are encouraged to serve the Assembly as volunteers in serving communion. Other church officers may sign-up to be an usher. Church officers are encouraged to volunteer to be an usher during worship services.
- Dates: Tuesday, June 11 – Thursday, June 13
- Location: onsite at General Assembly
- Sign-up link coming soon!
Seminar Room Host
As a seminar room host, you will:
- Serve as the liaison for each seminar speaker in your assigned room with the seminar staff and tech team.
- Present the seminar sponsorship (if applicable – a script will be given ahead of time).
- Introduce the speaker.
- Keep the speaker on time – give time warnings as the end of the seminar approaches.
As the Seminar Room Host, you’ll need to serve in your room the entire seminar block – arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the first seminar time, and staying at least 10 minutes after the last seminar. Seminar Room Hosts do not need to be commissioners, and may be men or women.
Sign-up link coming soon!