Day 17- Protector
Deliver me from my enemies, O my God;
protect me from those who rise up against me;
Father of the fatherless and protector of widows
is God in his holy habitation.
He will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
- Masks and social distancing are wise practices, but help us to remember that You are our Protector.
- We can be brave and courageous and live without fear because our trust is not in our wise practices but in You. May that knowledge not make us foolish, but faithful.
- We also ask for Your miraculous protection for . . .
- Our healthcare workers. They are on the front lines of this pandemic. Protect them—physically, mentally, and emotionally―as they respond to the needs of their patients.
- Those in emergency services who risk exposure and/or bringing it back to their families because of their jobs. Protect them, Lord. Sustain them and help them to continue to care for those in their communities.
- Our friends and families and those people You bring to our minds—that they will miraculously be kept safe.
Get In Touch
PCA Administrative Committee
1700 North Brown Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043