Day 2 – Infinite in Glory and Blessedness
And Stephen said:
“Brothers and fathers, hear me. The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran,
1 Timothy 6:15
which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
- We confess that we have sought glory in sports, entertainment, a pursuit of beauty and achievement, through education and experiences, and we have not sought You. Forgive us.
- Give us eyes to see Your glory now and help us, Your image-bearers, to carry Your glory into the dark places.
- Be with those who care for the weak and vulnerable who bear Your image.
- Be with the healthcare workers.
- Be with the first responders.
- Help Your followers and the Church to be Your hands and feet in our communities that Your name will be praised.
Get In Touch
PCA Administrative Committee
1700 North Brown Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043