Day 2 – Infinite in Glory and Blessedness
And Stephen said:
“Brothers and fathers, hear me. The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran,
1 Timothy 6:15
which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
- We confess that we have sought glory in sports, entertainment, a pursuit of beauty and achievement, through education and experiences, and we have not sought You. Forgive us.
- Give us eyes to see Your glory now and help us, Your image-bearers, to carry Your glory into the dark places.
- Be with those who care for the weak and vulnerable who bear Your image.
- Be with the healthcare workers.
- Be with the first responders.
- Help Your followers and the Church to be Your hands and feet in our communities that Your name will be praised.