Day 23 – Gentleness
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
- Lord, this world is hard, and sometimes we equate gentleness with weakness. But You called Yourself gentle, and Your gentleness never compromises Your strength.
- During these trying times, help us to reflect Your gentleness. Help us . . .
- To willingly serve others.
- To walk in humility.
- To sacrifice and serve the weak and hurting.
- Help our gentleness to be in direct contrast to the hardness of this world in a way that brings glory and honor to Your name.
Get In Touch
PCA Administrative Committee
1700 North Brown Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043