Day 4 – All-Sufficient
When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless,
- Lord, we confess it is easy to look to those around us―our government, our employer, our healthcare system―to meet our needs.
- Remind us that You are the only One who can sustain us. May we finally see we need You in every moment of our days.
- We need You as we are surrounded by our family. The tight space sometimes brings out our worst. Fill us with Your Spirit.
- We need You to calm our fears―we are sorely afraid of what is to come.
- We need You to make us brave and courageous that we will be faithful stewards of the gospel.